For new students enrolling in Al Mawakeb School, registration begins mid-May onwards.
- 01All new students from KG to Grade 12 must sit for and pass an Assessment & an Interview. (Application fee/student is 500.00AED, non-refundable).
- 02The results of the Assessment and Interview will not be disclosed until all documents have been submitted to the registrar office.
- 03All parents must proceed to the registration/accounts department in school to complete the registration procedures & database.
- 04Parents must sign and approve the recommendations after the entrance assessment (including special and extra classes).
- 05Registration will be cancelled if a student fails to join the school within the first 2 weeks of the academic year without prior written notice.
- 06Registration to any class is not final until all the proper documentation is available with the administration, the annual tuitionfees settled in full as per the procedure detailed below and after the approval of the Ministry of Education / Relevant Authority.
- 07New Students applying from inside the UAE: Legalized transfer papers must be submitted before the end of June.
- 08Grade 10, 11 and 12 students (current and new) must submit a copy of passport with residence visa valid for 6 months.